Advertise here

BannerFans.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fatmagülün suçu ne Episode-18/ Part-2 Kerim&Fatmagül



Turkish Learning Highlights are at the bottom of the script.
Grammer level: Examples to past tense 1-2, present tense, future tense
If you are new to the program, watch the first episode.

Fatmagül: Neler anlattı o kadın sana?
What did that women tell you?
Kerim: Konuştuk işte, boş ver, ne yapacaksın? (check learning highlights below)
We talked, never mind, what you will do?
Fatmagül: Öğrenmek istiyorum.
I want to learn.
Rahmi: Konuşuyorlar.
They are talking.

Ebe Nine: Bir dakika.
Just a minute.
Fatmagül Benim peşimden buralara kadar gelmiş, Emre’yi de kendine alet etmiş.
She chased me all the way down here, also used Emre
O mu anlattı bunları hepsini sana?
Did she say all these to you?
Peki o? O öğrenmiş mi Mustafa biliyor mu?
What about him? Did he find out? Does Mustafa know?
Kerim Bilmiyor, seninle tanıştığını söylememiş.
He doesn’t know, she didn’t say that she met you.
O bir şey bilmiyor, korkmana gerek yok.
He doesn’t know anyhting, you don’t need to be scared.
Fatmagül: Kimseden korktuğum yok benim.
I’m not scared of anyone.
Sen de korkma, o artık seninle uğraşmaz hayatında başka biri var.
You as well don’t be scared, he won’t mess with you any more, he has someone else in his life.
Seninle de uğraşmaz, benimle de uğraşmaz.
He wouldn’t mess with you or me.
Artık korkulacak bir şey kalmadığına göre, boşanabiliriz. Herkes kendi yoluna gider.
There is no longer anything to be scared of so we can divorce. Everyone would go their own way.
Kerim: Ben boşanmayacağım  (check learning highlights below)
I won’t divorce.
Fatmagül: Ama boşanacağım dedin. Söz vermiştin.
But you said you will divorce. You promised.
Kerim: Vazgeçtim.
I changed my mind.
Fatmagül Vekaletim var.
I have power of attorney.
Kerim: Ben boşanmak istemedikten sonra boşanamazsın.
You can’t divorce unless I want.
Boşanmayacağım. Seni vermeyeceğim. (check learning highlights below)
I won’t divorce, I won’t give you.


Turkish Learning Highlights:
Future tense:  (y) ecek/ acak
  • ·         Yap=do/make

Ne yap+acak+sın = What will you do
Negative: me/ma

  • ·         Boşan=divorce

Boşan+ma+y+acak+ım=boşanmayacağım
Y buffer letter
k-ğ consonant mutation.

  • ·         Ver=give

Ver+me+y+ecek+im=vermeyeceğim
Y buffer letter
k-ğ consonant mutation


No comments:

Post a Comment