Friday, June 17, 2011
Learn Turkish-Turkish Phrases
· Geçmiş olsun! “Get well soon!”
· Hayırlı Olsun' wishing someone success in whatever they are about to endeavour.
· Hayırlı Yolculuklar wishing a nice trip.
· Hayırlı İşler when you enter or leave a place of business..as you are wishing good business or prosperity
· Kolay Gelsin when someone is about to start a new job/doing a job,/ or any type of work etc..it means "Come Easy"(may it be easy for you)
· Güle Güle Kullan You would say this when someone has bought something new, literally means "Wear It With a Smile" -" Have Enjoyment With It" ..or "I Hope It Brings You Joy"
· Şerefe! = Cheers!